Weekly training is ongoing on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 9:15 pm at Cardinal Carter Catholic High School.
If you'd like to join our Squadron, please come between 6:30 and 7:00 pm each Tuesday. Please find enrolment documents by clicking on the Join Us button on the Home page. Please download and complete and bring them and a copy of the cadet's Health Card and Birth Certificate or Passport when you come to register.
Weekly Routine Orders click here.
1. 25 Jan 18 -- Marksmanship practice. 1845 hrs to 2045 hrs at the Armoury. Flag Party and Band are cancelled. Effective Speaking 1940 hrs to 2040 hrs.
2. 28 Jan 18 - Supply is open from 1900 hrs to 2100 hrs. It is the cadet's responsibility to make an appointment. CI Waller will respond with an appointment time. Please let him know if you need to cancel.
3. 30 Jan 18 - Training Night. The cadets will be participating in a tour of Aurora Town Hall, 1 Municipal Drive, Aurora. Arrive by 1830 hrs. Dismissal between 2030 hrs and 2100 hrs at the Aurora Town Hall. This is mandatory training. C-1 for cadets, 1-A for officers, Business Dress for CIs and SSC.
4. 25 Jan 18 - Effective Speaking practice is normally every Thursday until the Squadron competition date. Practice this week will be at the Armoury from 1940 hrs to 2145 hrs. Click here for information on the competition and for the speech topics for this year.
5. 4 Feb 18 -- Tri Service Sports Competition, to be held from 0700 hrs to 1700 hrs at Banting High School in Alliston. See below for sign up.
6. Summer Training applications are now open. Information and the application is here. Scroll down to the Regional Courses section. The deadline for all applications is 31 Jan 18.
7. All current Operations Orders (OPO) are here. Please note that you do not need edit access to open documents.
8. Name Tags were ordered on Wednesday, 22 Nov 17. All new recruits receive one free. All others, $4, and must be prepaid. If you did not pay in advance, your name tag was not ordered. The next order will go in, in mid-January. Access the order sheet below.
Please note that you cannot access the Google drive from a school computer. Please access from home or another computer. If you have recently used your school e-mail, clear your cache and try again. All documents are open to anyone clicking on the link.
The Squadron Sponsoring Committee is responsible for fundraising for the operations of the Squadron.
Fundscrip: New forms will be available shortly. Please consider participating in this fundraising venture. Christmas is coming and gift cards are always welcome!
Lottery ticket stubs must be returned ASAP. If you haven't picked up a book of tickets, you must do that ASAP to be considered for optional activities for the remainder of the year. Enjoy Gliding? Proceeds from those tickets go to maintain the tow plane and glider fleet.