Weekly training is ongoing on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 9:15 pm at Cardinal Carter Catholic High School.
If you'd like to join our Squadron, please come between 6:30 and 7:00 pm each Tuesday. Please find enrolment documents by clicking on the Join Us button on the Home page. Please download and complete and bring them and a copy of the cadet's Health Card and Birth Certificate or Passport when you come to register.
Weekly Routine Orders click here.
1. Supply is open on 19 Nov 17. Please make an appointment. CI Waller will respond with an appointment time. Please let him know if you need to cancel.
2. Cadets who haven't returned validation forms may not stay for cadets on the parade night.
3. We're gearing up for the Squadron's Effective Speaking Competition. Click here for information on the competition and for the speech topics for this year.
4. All current Operations Orders (OPO) are here. Please note that you do not need edit access to complete and submit the form.
5. Name Tags will be ordered on Wednesday, 22 Nov 17. All new recruits receive one free. All others, $4, and must be prepaid. Access the order sheet below.
Please note that you cannot access the Google drive from a school computer. Please access from home or another computer. If you have recently used your school e-mail, clear your cache and try again. All documents are open to anyone clicking on the link.
The Squadron Sponsoring Committee is responsible for fundraising for the operations of the Squadron.
Fundscrip is back! Click here for both the long and short forms. Forms and money are due back on 24 Oct 17 to Mr. Wojcinski. Please consider participating in this fundraising venture. Christmas is coming and gift cards are always welcome!
Lottery ticket stubs must be returned by 14 Nov 17. If you haven't picked up a book of tickets, you must do that by 14 Nov 17 to be considered for optional activities for the remainder of the year. Enjoy Gliding? Proceeds from those tickets go to maintain the tow plane and glider fleet.