Weekly training is ongoing on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 9:15 pm at Cardinal Carter Catholic High School.
If you'd like to join our Squadron, please come between 6:30 and 7:00 pm each Tuesday. Please find enrolment documents by clicking on the Join Us button on the Home page. Please download and complete and bring them and a copy of the cadet's Health Card and Birth Certificate or Passport when you come to register.
Weekly Routine Orders click here.
Please note that you cannot access the Google drive from a school computer. Please access from home or another computer. If you have recently used your school e-mail, clear your cache and try again. All documents are open to anyone clicking on the link.
1. 1 Mar 18 -- Optional Training -- Effective Speaking Practice, Band Practice at the Armoury. See WROs for timings.
2. Supply SUPPLY WILL BE CLOSED THIS SUNDAY, 4 MARCH 2018 AND NEXT SUNDAY, 11 MARCH 2018. SUPPLY WILL REOPEN ON 18 MAR 18. Please make an appointment using the form under the Supply tab.
3. 6 Mar 18 - CO's Parade. See WROs for schedule. Swearing in, promotions, other presentations. Dress C1 for cadets, 1-A for officers. Business dress for CIs, CVs and SSC.
4. 9 - 19 Mar 18 - Squadron Stands Down. Training is suspended during March Break.
5. Name Tags - Cadets missing name tags should request one online using this form. All new recruits receive one free. All others, $4, and must be prepaid.
6. Band: There are openings in the Band. Available instruments include clarinet, saxophone, snare drum, sousaphone and quad drum. See the Drum Major, WO2 Sun for details.
The Squadron Sponsoring Committee is responsible for fundraising for the operations of the Squadron.
Fundscrip: New forms will be available shortly. Please consider participating in this fundraising venture. Christmas is coming and gift cards are always welcome!
Lottery ticket stubs must be returned ASAP. If you haven't picked up a book of tickets, you must do that ASAP to be considered for optional activities for the remainder of the year. Enjoy Gliding? Proceeds from those tickets go to maintain the tow plane and glider fleet.